++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, May 5, 2017

Party, Party

These two little Easter bunnies are one! 

Couldn't resist the bunny ears and carrot cake since we combined the party with my family's Easter celebration. But don't worry, I won't say any annoying puns like "Hoppy birthday!" or "Looks like some-bunny turned one!"...heh heh

But seriously, aren't they the cutest?
These two look kind of serious for a party, but they do take life rather seriously so it seems appropriate
 This face is just too much awesomeness

And...trading Easter egg loot at the end of the hunt. I love kids.

So now for the last time: 
Here's what one-year-old Fife's been up to...

+ Growling while making the funniest face expression
+ Still feisty and strong-willed. Had our first showdown when she threw food on the floor after I told her not to and then stared at me to see what I would do about it.
+ Acts shy and lays her head on my shoulder with a little smile when new people try to talk to her
+ Loves playing with her sisters and it's just so sweet
+ Can be a little overdramatic. Wants things her way, right away, and just can NOT handle it when I say no. Lots of big tears.
+ Standing and taking a couple of steps! Though she's in too big of a hurry to stay balanced for long.

No comments: