++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday, April 8, 2017

One Year Later

Our baby is one. I stayed up way too late last night looking through her newborn photos and remembering those early days. Oh my, I'm crazy about brand new babies. The first weeks are just special. A sleepy, surreal blur of soft skin, squishy snuggles, some other less pleasant things...but mostly lots and lots of love. (Thank you once again to my sister Kaitlin for capturing that time)

There were some tough phases that I'm relieved to be through, but it's hard not to get emotional when I look at these photos. It's another reminder not to wish away the days. And Fife Ida, we love you more and more all the time!
My mom crocheted this blanket for me when I was a baby. Love!
And these two. This is Kaitlin's little Atelier. Cousins born five days apart in the same hospital and destined to be the very best of friends. 

No comments: