++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Easter Bunnies

I love my two little Easter bunnies.
I love Spring. 
And I love the fact that Christ arose.
So it was a good day with Bry's family.

Also, this one turned three. 
Bry's mom made an adorable cake (blueberry, at the birthday girl's request), and we had a nice and relaxed celebration that night with the family.

**Update on the baby: She flipped! So she is now ready to go, and my OB doesn't think I'll need to be induced since she looked like a reasonable size from the ultrasound. I'm feeling thankful, fairly calm still, and pretty distracted by the fact that I get to hold this little girl in less than two weeks. Eek!**

2 comments:

leah said...

I'm so thankful to hear that baby girl flipped! Can't wait to hear your news :-)

Daveana said...

I am so excited that baby girl flipped! I've been thinking about you a lot lately! I'm also thankful baby is a good size!