++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

East Coast

There's a new restaurant in town and it has quickly become my favorite. First visit was a date night with Bry. It was like a trip to the east coast. Fresh seafood, decor, details…everything was spot on. I wish I had snapped a picture of the leather journal they use as a guest book and bring you to sign with your receipt. Such a good idea.
Clam chowder, shrimp cocktail, and monkfish tail were all excellent. But I think my favorite part of the meal was the butter whipped with herbs and sweet orange zest. Seriously addicted.
(Note to self: don't look up pictures of monkfish after eating it. They're really ugly.)
Second visit was a double birthday celebration. This time I braved the oysters and chose two from the daily selection. 
 Birthday girl #1 downing her oyster.
Birthday girl #2 and her free milk and cookies with a candle. I'm not a milk drinker but even I was tempted by the milk in the glass bottle.

1 comment:

L, Ann and boys said...

awww... looks so nice. :) The guest book is such a cute detail. :)