++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Twelve Months (*sigh*)

So, she's a year old which means we've come to the end of our monthly updates. But she's still a baby! That's what I'm telling myself. Oh my goodness, I love this little girl. There's just something about her that is totally irresistible. I don't know if it's the way she loves hugs and kisses, how she gets so hyper excited when her favorite people are around (mainly, Poppy), her voice, her soft skin, her big eyes, her quiet (and not so quiet) strength, her little bit of mysteriousness…or the fact that I'm her mom, so of course I'm crazy about my girls. Yeah, probably.

Without further ado, for the very last time:

What Cetty has been up to…

+ Walking!
+ Producing five more teeth ALL AT ONCE after taking a break for a few months
+ Giving kisses when we ask for them (when she's in the kissing sort of mood)
+ First word (besides mama and dada): "cat." New words: "uh oh" and "yucky"...but she really doesn't like repeating things on demand. I guess she's not a puppy, so that's fair.
+ Starting a new clingy, stranger awareness thing that we never experienced with Poppy
+ 8% for weight, 4% for height, and still wearing 0-6 month shoes…I think we have a short one
+ Still waking up every night to eat. Not sure what to do about this, but since she's so tiny it feels abusive not to feed her.
+ Loving the great outdoors now that spring has finally arrived! (discovered that acorns taste "yucky")

4 comments:

Heather Hoerr said...

So cute. Creighton's been a little clingy and more aware of strangers, so I feel for ya.. it's not always fun. :)

J Gutwein said...

She is so sweet. I still think of her when I hear Bruno Mars When I was Your Man.. Maybe I knew when she was one day old and this song I deemed her song that she would be a bit mysterious ;)!

L, Ann and boys said...

well...I wish my feet were small enough for those little leather shoes...they are just fabulously perfect in every way. :)

Shana said...

What a sweet little bundle of love :) Winston is just getting over his stranger issues as well. Started around his 1st bday. Crazy how that works. Sounds like she has more teeth than my little guy. :) 5 teeth at once... that's rough.