++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Dinner Conversation

Bry didn't come home last night for dinner because he had to work late and then went straight to campus for Bible study with the college boys. And this was after he had been gone for four nights on a snowboarding trip to CO with the guys in my family.

Not that I'm complaining.

And I really shouldn't complain because with Poppy around, I'm never at a loss for good conversation. Last night was no exception.

While Poppy was helping me make dinner, she was also helping herself to a handful of mushrooms from the carton on the counter (yes, she eats raw mushrooms). Later at the table, she realized that one of the mushrooms in her hand was missing the stem. This was apparently a very important detail. She wasn't satisfied until she'd solved the mystery, though I'd say there wasn't quite enough evidence to substantially support her theory...

"Mama, I think somebody came into our house while I been sleeping, went to the fridge, and ate the point off this mushroom."

OK, you mushroom-point thief. We're onto you, so you may as well turn yourself in now.

5 comments:

Shana said...

:) thanks for the chuckle Poppy!

leah said...

hehe :D

emilykate said...

cute!

L, Ann and boys said...

it was me Poppy! I couldn't stop myself! :D

Ashton said...

Ahah! I thought this crime had your name written all over it, Andria.:) Hehe