++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, September 30, 2013

Stragglers

These are the last of the photos from Poppy's birthday at the end of August (and her second cake). After the trip to the Shedd Aquarium, we stayed at the lake for the rest of Labor Day Weekend with Bry's family. Grandpa Carroll and Grandma Louise were even able to spend a day with us. 

These pictures made me realize a few things...
1. Poppy had a pretty good birthday
2. I'm falling terribly behind in my posts
3. I already miss summer (though I do enjoy a good fall)

Round two...key lime pound cake by Lori
A new kitchen set for the three year old
Playing with her "begetables"
Tiny pots and pans...cutest thing ever
Grandma Louise and her Poppy Louisa
She said she was ready for the pool
Making funny faces at each other
Last swim of the year
And then for the mini photo shoot full of summery goodness...nautical stripes, big white hats, sunshine and happy smiles...
I love my girls.

2 comments:

emilykate said...

Wow that cake looks so pretty! And I love that kitchen (makes me want a girl someday). :)

Aubrey said...

We have the same kitchen set - love! It is perfect for their size (Wells got it for Christmas last year when she was 2.5 and still plays with it lots). And, it looks pretty darn cute sitting in my house too. Hard to find a vintage-y, cute kitchen (read: not primary colors and plastic) that is fun too!