++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Saturday, February 23, 2013

37 Weeks!

As of today, this baby is officially full term!
I didn't mean for this first picture to turn out as a silhouette, but it actually shows off the tummy quite nicely.

So, about being 37 weeks along...

Three weeks does not seem like very long at all. It's a little bit frightening. I am very, very excited to meet our little girl, and I love newborn babies. Which is a good thing, because I'm not sure how the whole multiple children thing is going to go. It just kind of seems like we already have plenty going on. And I'm not looking forward to labor. At all. Please pray.

Even though I'm not exactly comfortable these days, I may be the first pregnant girl to say that I wouldn't mind going overdue. Is that horrible? 
I do love you, Baby, and you will be welcomed into the world with lots of smiles and kisses!

4 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

Super cute. I like the silhouette. I just posted a baby bump picture before checking your blog. Our minds are connected it seems. ;) You'll do fine with your second L&D girl! If it's anything like my first compared to the second, it will at least be much faster. Might I suggest you eat something light (protein shake-esk) before heading to the hospital since you were running on empty for hours last time as well. :) Poor thing.

your big sis,

AnRene`

Miranda said...

When I was pregnant with Trae (our third) I totally had those feelings of not minding if I went overdue too! I think it was a combination of not feeling well until after 30 weeks so by the end I was still kind of enjoying the pregnancy and a little bit of panic at how I would do with adding another child to the family! :) Hope these last few weeks go well for you!

janelle f said...

You look amazing! #2 was the easiest transition for me, I felt like not everything was brand new, I had a little experience, and I still hand a hand for each kiddo! Good luck... early, late or scheduled i love thinking about God already having that precious baby girls' birthday written on his calendar

Janelle F

emilykate said...

Looking good! Enjoy these last few weeks! Hope everything goes smoothly.