++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday, May 18, 2012

My Bags are Packed

I'm ready to go! I leave tomorrow for my grad school program's 10-day residency on their Louisville campus. This will be the start of my third semester, out of four.

I'll miss Bry and Poppy, that's for sure. But I'm also super excited. I was reading through the residency schedule and lecture descriptions yesterday, and it made me all happy just thinking about it. When you get excited about class and all the work it will entail, I think that's when you know you're doing what God made you to do.

It's such a great opportunity. Please pray that I make the most out of it. And that Bry and Poppy will be here safe and sound and excited to see me when I get home.

Thanks and love to you all!

3 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!

L, Ann and boys said...

I'll be missing you too and glad your back when you arrive. =)

javon said...

I hope your time can be so blessed. And I wish I was there to help with little pops. I'll be praying for safe travels!