++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, November 7, 2011

Two cool people...

...are getting married!
 Hooray! This is so perfect. I love this girl, and I love this boy. And I love the way God works everything out...sometimes the way we least expect, and better than we could have imagined. Welcome to the family Sam!
Sigh
And in other Kaitlin news...she also had surgery on her ankle a couple of weeks ago. She was on bedrest for a week and will have that boot on for a few months.
But she had plenty of visitors to comfort her
This is her makeshift recovery room, where there was always a party going on
And the get well rose from Sam, who also made quite a few appearances that week to cheer up the invalid

1 comment:

Christen Leigh said...

YAYYYY! I am still in shock....weeks after the fact. :) I loved this post! :)