++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Covered Bridge Festivities

Every October in Southern Indiana there is a festival near an old covered bridge, hence the name Covered Bridge Festival. For a week, the place is filled with booths of food, antiques, crafts, and whatever else you can imagine. This was my first year to attend and I was not disappointed. Who doesn't love pumpkin ice cream and people-watching?

It may have been more fun because I was with some of my very favorite people...my mom, Kait, Mia, and my crazy aunts. The changing leaves and the perfect fall weather were also an added bonus.

3 comments:

Shana said...

aww thanks for posting pictures :) Josh and I went to the covered bridge this year... So fun!

L, Ann and boys said...

Fun times. =)

Jill said...

Adam and I went with Maddie when she was a baby. Thanks for the fun memories. I remember the fall colors being very beautiful.