++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, April 12, 2010

It's a....

...Surprise!

We're not telling. hehe. We decided we want to have some fun news to spread when the baby arrives.

But thank you all for your helpful votes. It was interesting to see the competitive breakdown. I didn't know so many people even read this blog!

I will say though that the baby is right on track and everything looks healthy. We also got some adorable ultrasound pictures. I might try to scan one in to post later.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, Ashton, i gotta say, you hooked me in with the title. I'm sure you will have fun with your little secret.

sarah.flyingkites said...

I think you made a great decision! It's so fun to keep everyone guessing!

Glad everything is going good!!

Stephanie Cain said...

I totally support it being a secret. (it's always a good way to make sure you have color diversity in your stash of baby gifts.)

Matthew & Renae Lindberg said...

Hey Ash!

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It's so exciting and keeping it a secret is SOOO much fun. We shared it was a boy but kept Emmett's name a secret until the end.... it's GREAT having something fun to share (besides, of course, the new baby!).
Our blog is lindbergshappilyeverafter.blogspot.com.

And if you get the chance to send me your address I'd love to send a baby gift :O)

It's lindberg_olive@hotmail.com

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!! they are SUCH a blessing!!