++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Babe

Bryan's 26 today!

This incredible guy deserves a happy birthday and so much more for making my life as wonderful as it has been with him for the past 3 years.

September 21st is also the day we got engaged (pretty good first birthday present, huh?), so I thought it fitting to include one of our engagement pictures. Don't we look so happy? Oh, but the great thing is we still are.:)His present from me this year is a surprise trip up to Michigan for the "Weekend to Remember" marriage conference by Family Life this weekend. When I asked him if he was excited, he said it's not exactly something he would have picked out himself but he assured me that he thought it sounded really cool.:) But hey, we're staying in a very fun hotel for a couple of days so it can't be that bad, right?

What do you think? Would you be excited if you got that as a present? Yeah, I'm not sure if it should qualify as a "birthday gift" but I think we'll have a good time together and hopefully learn a lot too.

5 comments:

Nick said...

I wouldn't be all that interested. Going to a marriage conference by myself would probably be pretty dull. ;)

Nick said...

Oh, and tell him that I wish him a happy birthday. Do you know if he wants anything else for his birthday (anything that I could get him)?

Ashton said...

Hmm...yeah, I can see what you mean about the conference.

And about a present from you, he would probably appreciate a new car since I wrecked one of ours. Or, he's been obsessed with the all-in-one Mac desktops for a while now.:)

If those ideas are a little too pricey, gift cards are always nice, too. His favorite places right now are probably Amazon.com, Aldo (he wants a new pair of brown work shoes)or some fun restaurant that we have in Indy. And if a gift card is too boring, your best bet is to drop him an e-mail and ask. I'm sure he has a whole wish list.

Wish you could be here for his birthday dinner tonight! We'll miss you...

Christen Leigh said...

Happy birthday, Bryan! Hope you guys are having a swell week! Love ya.

Clint said...

Perfect gift! Way to go Bryan!