++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Completely Uncalled For


OK, I should not be posting this. I'm sure it could be considered inappropriate, racist and mildly offensive...but I can't help it. I apologize profusely in advance. I just thought it was too funny when I read it to keep it from all of you.:)

And now that I have your attention, here's my little joke...(teehee)

In a Perfect World:
  • The Germans are the mechanics
  • The French are the cooks
  • The Italians are the lovers
  • The British are the police
  • And everything is organized by the Swiss

In a World of Utter Grief and Chaos:
  • The Germans are the police
  • The French are the mechanics
  • The Swiss are the lovers
  • The British are the cooks
  • And everything is organized by the Italians
Now, where do you think the Americans would be in all of this?:)

2 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

ha! Well, we're kind of the mix of all of them...does that make the usa chaos or sublime? =)

An

Nick said...

Where are the Americans? I suppose someone has to be paying all of these people. ;)

Ok. That's probably enough snark from me in a single combox.