++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The "New" House

















We are SLOWLY making progress on the house. I have been putting off posting any pictures because I wanted to get things all finished and looking good first (Sorry Jenny)…but then I realized that I would probably be waiting for quite a while.:) So here are a few pictures so far…I’ll post more as new projects are finished so you too can enjoy the laborious (yet rewarding) process of living in a tiny 1930 Broad Ripple house.:)

3 comments:

Nick said...

Pics look nice. Though you might want to check your floors. Some of those pictures look off-balance.

Kaitlin said...

These pictures don't even begin to capture the coolness of this place. Speaking from someone who knows---first hand experience(spending the night there)---it's pretty awesome! Thanks for being cool. I'll be back. :)

lukecschafer said...

Ash-

I think you need to shoot some more weddings with me...I mean what a photo shoot. Very nice, and I'm sure that when the bathroom is up to specs...you know with a shower curtain and everything you'll post some of that too.

Ann