++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday, Bryan!


Hey everybody, Bryan's 24th birthday is in 11 days! I just wanted you all to know so you could surprise him with a phone call, a card, a small gift...or a big gift...like maybe some money. I mean, why not? Bryan's a great guy, and what better time to show him then on his birthday.:)


No, no, of course I am only joking. Your friendship is gift enough and we love you all!
By the way, if anyone has any great ideas for what to do for a first birthday after marriage, let me know.:)

3 comments:

Nick said...

Ah, the youths of yesteryear. They grow up so fast.

Clint said...

Hey Ash & Bryan,

Happy Birthday Bryan, I seriously cannot keep up with all the Birthdays in our family anymore.
Ash, I miss you; how is school? Bryan, when will you find out about your last two exam scores?
Ash, I am dying to see pics of your house!! Post them soon please. I enjoy your blog.
Hopefully see you soon,
Jenny
ps- I can write a reply because I am logged in as Clint (hehe)

Nick said...

Oh and tell Bryan that here:
http://www.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~mward/gkc/books/cheese.html
is a link to Chesterton's discussion of Cheese.