++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lake Wawasee


The most recent excitement in our lives is probably our trip to the lake with Kaitlin this weekend. We spent a fun-filled day watching the rain, doing homework and...that's pretty much it. Maybe next time we'll actually take a ride in the boat or something. :) No, it was actually very cool and we had some great bonding time....Thank you Kaitlin for taking time out of your busy schedule to bless us with your presence.:) (Sorry I have no real pictures)

3 comments:

Nick said...

Well, no matter what you're doing, you should make sure your hubby keeps his cell phone charged up so we can talk for more than 5 minutes at a time.

Glad you had a good time, though. We all should make it up there more often than we do. Peace.

Kaitlin said...

Ashton!!! I really did have fun on that trip...even if I did act like a brat-face some of the time. I LOVE rain with a passion so it only added to my contentment of that weekend. Ohhhh...that was a fun time with you two. I hope we can do it again sometime.:) Thanks again for the great weekend!

Kaitlin said...

And I really do mean it!