++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Hooray!

Here's a snappy pic of our newest E-bay purchase!:) Bryan and I have been learning how to share one car, and although it has been a rewarding experience...it's definitely time for Bryan to get his own set of wheels.:) The bad news is that the car is from Texas...the good news is that Luke's brother has graciously agreed to drive it to Indiana for us! Three cheers for Caleb! It's a used Passat so please pray that it gets him here in one piece.:)

3 comments:

Laura L. said...

My husband also recently bought a Passat off of e-Bay. He loves his new car.

Kaitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaitlin said...

I like the word snappy. Have you named the car yet? If not, I think Snappy would be perfect.:)I'm sure you'll have to run it by Bryan first...let me know what he thinks. My feelings won't be hurt if he hates it...well, maybe a little. Heh heh