++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Oh, the Holidays

And now for a slew of pictures that don't even come close to capturing the crazy, blurred, favorite-people-filled wonderfulness of the past few weeks.

The one lone photo from my family Christmas…but you have to love the look of awe on Poppy's face at that princess dress-up doll.

A quiet Christmas at home:
I bought this stable when I was in Louisville for school last spring and was saving it for a special occasion. I forgot about it on Poppy's birthday, so Christmas it was. Poppy found it in the closet and again under my bed and had been impatiently awaiting the moment it would finally reappear.

Loving her fox stuffed animal from Uncle Clint and Aunt Alesa

I bought this book for Bry as a joke (1,000 Places to See Before You Die). I think I married the one person in the world who doesn't care about traveling. Bry thinks I bought the book because I wanted it for myself…totally NOT AT ALL true.

Christmas with Bry's family:

Striking a pose with some fantastically furry boots from Papa and Nana 


I love big hooded bath towels. A rabbit for Cetty and a unicorn for Poppy, because she's decided unicorns are her favorite animal now...

New Years Eve (day) at our house with my sisters--and lots and lots of kids. Oh yes, we partied. It was a good day:

Kait's pomegranate blueberry cocktail

 Andria's pad Thai

Bringing in the new year with fish face kisses

2 comments:

petite+grand said...

Good times!

sarah.flyingkites said...

I'm with Bryan - don't care about travel! :) Isn't it crazy how opposites attract. Klint LOVES to travel and experience new things :)