++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Spring, Spring, Spring

There's another winter storm scheduled for this afternoon. Can't wait. Oh, and the girls are sick again. I have wiped lots and lots of snot the past few days. Ridiculous amounts of snot.

The other day, Poppy found this little cardboard cutout, learn-how-to-sew type toy in the shape of a kite. Without telling me what she was doing, she put on her coat and boots and marched to the middle of the back yard.
When I looked out the window, she was surrounded by snow, holding the "kite" by the string and flinging it around in the air...trying valiantly to make it fly.
I'd say we're getting desperate for spring around here.

6 comments:

leah said...

Hehe, how cute! I'm with guys, longing for spring and dreaming of warm sunny days! :)

sarah.flyingkites said...

that is ADORABLE! Don't you LOVE 3-year-olds?!

L, Ann and boys said...

haha...the picture looks like it's flying :D Are you sure a blustery winter gale didn't pull it up into the sky? :)

Christen Leigh said...

Haha! So cute!

J and A said...

too funny. Liam insisted he could ride his bike today on the icy covered sidewalks. When I said they were too slippery, he suggested lining them with TJ paper sacks. When that idea was shot down, he opted for baseball. :)

Shana said...

Haha I love this!