++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Big Changes on the Horizon

No, I'm not pregnant. But I do have an announcement to make. In a couple of days, our blog address will be changing to: www.makingourstories.blogspot.com.

Reason being that I've been feeling a little guilty about brandishing our last name so blatantly for all to see. Not that I'm phobic, but, you know...safety first. And then I found out that you can change your address without losing your old posts.

So, after a bit of soul searching, I decided on "Making Our Stories." This is partly inspired by my dad, who has always told us that if we want meaning and purpose in our life then we have to "have our own story." Something powerful to love. To live for. To serve (because we're all serving something).

And plus, I like stories.

So there you have it. If you have us linked to your blog then go ahead and change the address now. I'd hate to lose any of our blog friends.

I'll probably be creating a new look too since our nice little family logo at the top of the blog will have to go as well (tear). So stay posted for that excitement.

No comments: