++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Twenty-THREE

Yesterday was my birthday and I'm 23 now!

Crazy.

I think God really likes me because he made yesterday the most gorgeous day of the year (but maybe that's not saying much when you consider the weather we've had so far). Seriously though, 70 degrees and sunny in March? In Indiana? I was in heaven.

Bryan and I went to the park and walked through the grounds and the woods until sunset. Then we spent the rest of the night relaxing with jazz and good food at the Jazz Kitchen.

Oh, and Bryan gave me the best birthday present ever. He said that he had thought about it and decided for my birthday that he was OK using the baby name that I have fallen in love with but he wasn't too sure about (at first).:)

I would tell you what it is, but it's a secret.

2 comments:

J Gutwein said...

Waiting for a phone call ;). Love, J

Kaitlin said...

Ash!
So last week I went to a prenatal class with a pregnant friend here on campus and I thought about you the whole time. It kinda made it seem more real to me that you are actually carrying a little person in your tummy. I was excited all over again for you! I miss you a lot. :)