++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So Clever

This is in response to my sister Kaitlin's last comment in which she requested a "clever" post. Since my last post wasn't exactly clever, I decided to Google the word to see what I could find. It turns out that the word clever produces some very uninteresting things from Google...mostly marketing firms and dictionary definitions (clever: a) superficially skillful, witty, or original in character or construction)

But I did find a random blog with the word clever in the title. Apparently this girl owns a vintage clothing shop in CA and fills her blog with beautiful old clothes and pretty pictures. I quite enjoyed perusing it.

Here is a picture I especially liked. It's so lovely and green. It makes me want to set up my dining room in a forest somewhere...
I'm including this next one because right now I would really like to be standing in a beautiful old train station on my way to somewhere fabulous...

And this last one is just great. I mean, who wouldn't want to read a book in a meadow (with chickens) while your boyfriend plays the trumpet?

So there you go, Kait. A clever post for you.:)

2 comments:

L, Ann and boys said...

hmmm...I think that last picture is two siblings...=) One reading a book for school the other having to practice trumpet notes...I could be ever so wrong but the boy looks to be about 10 to me. ha ha ha =) I do love the chicken and this is all indeed ever so clever.

An

Kaitlin said...

haha...
"I would really like to be standing in a beautiful old train station on my way to somewhere fabulous..."
And I'd like to add: While looking quite fabulous! Goodness-- that girl's foxy.

Thanks for the post. :)