++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Anniversary (with a little Christmas thrown in)

Here are a "few" pictures from a mini-trip Bry and I took for our anniversary. It was also part of my Christmas gift to him. Nothing like killing two birds with one stone...and having a great time while you're at it.

The first few pictures are in Madison, IN. It's a very cute little historic town on the Ohio River, only a couple hours away. And the last five photos are from our bed & breakfast in Vevay, the Schenck Mansion. It was this big, old house and it was absolutely beautiful. We had so much fun pretending we lived there.:) I think it's a pretty special place, but that's where I ended up telling Bry I was pregnant, so I may be a little biased.

I also loved how everything around town and the B&B was decorated for Christmas...that always makes things more fun.









4 comments:

Jill said...

Looks like a really neat place, Ashton. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Kaitlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaitlin said...

ASH---
I would like you to post again soon. :)
simply because you are...clever. Oh no! I'm in a really strange mood this morning!
Just call me Kaitlin the productive one...that's not true as of now...but it will be soon.

I know you'd probably wish that this comment never came to an end...

I think you are fun and I'm excited for your new little one. I've said what I want and so this comment is nearly done. Maybe it will be a son? hehe :)

Wow- If anyone happens upon this comment, I may be a bit embarrassed.

But you shall always love me...
am I not right in saying so dear sister?

:) Ok bye!

L, Ann and boys said...

ummm....Kait are you ok? =) hee hee

An