++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Five of My (currently) Favorite Things

1. Fall flavors--Pumpkin, butternut squash, sweet potatoes, apple cider, gingerbread cookies...

2. Rocking the Roles by Robert Lewis and William Hendricks--This was recommended at the Weekend to Remember conference and though we've only read the first three chapters, I'm really liking it so far.

3. the Canon Rebel that I so desperately want to finally own. (maybe for Christmas?)

4. Ingrid Michaelson and her cd Be OK.

5. My new We The Free dress that Bryan surprised me by secretly buying after I had been admiring it.

3 comments:

leah said...

i love ingrid!

J Gutwein said...

I love the dress... thanks for listing :). Love, J

J Gutwein said...

I love the dress... thanks for listing :). Love, J