++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++++++++++++++++++

Monday, October 15, 2007

A little inspiration for the day

If you haven't watched my newest video clip yet, then you definitely should. (it's the middle one under the features) This guy is amazing. His name is Nick Vujicic and his ministery is called "Life Without Limbs". His story is an incredible example of the fact that when we are weak, He is strong. It's also a good reminder that our lives really aren't that challenging compared to so many others! There are a lot of other good clips online of some of Nick's talks around the world, so you should check them out too.

**note to Ann: this is the video I was warning you about. I promise I did not put this on here just to freak you out. :) if you can overcome your phobia, I think you'd like it.

1 comment:

L, Ann and boys said...

Well Ash, what can I say, I have youTube blocked and have to unblock it temperarlity to watch something. It's a lot of work...and I'll just leave that as an excuse. As hard as I try, I just can't hack it. Visual sesitivity more than phobia I'm sure. Luke finds it enduring. =o)

Ann =o)